Fly further, view more with Southern Alps Air.
Fly to Milford Sound through two of New Zealand’s most picturesque national parks. View alpine lakes nestled amongst soaring snowcapped mountain peaks and pristine glaciers, with vast rainforest and cascading waterfalls visible from every seat!
- Lake Wanaka
- Mt Aspiring
- Over 100 glaciers
- Stunning Alpine lakes
- Vast rainforests
- Milford sound the 8th natural wonder of the world
- Dart Valley and Glenorchy
- Lake Wakapitu
- Shotover River
- Informative commentary
- The length of Milford 16km.
- Informative commentary.
- Wildlife incl. seals and penguins.
- Intimate cruise with limited numbers.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Add a helicopter glacier flight to explore the local Milford Glaciers
What to bring
- Wind proof jacket (for the cruise)
- Snacks/Lunch (no food on the boat)
- Insect repellant