Combine Milford Sound, Mount Cook and Mount Aspiring. A feast of stunning views not to be missed.
This epic flight takes in the rugged and dramatic scenery of three of New Zealand’s most spectacular national parks, all located within the South Westland World Heritage Area. The flight includes numerous sights such as the Fox Glacier, Franz Josef Glacier, Tasman Glacier, Bonar and Volta Glaciers, as well as Mount Cook (Aoraki), Mount Aspiring (Tititea) and Milford Sound (Piopiotahi).
- Fiordland National Park including
- Milford Sound (Piopiotahi) and Mitre Peak
- Mount Aspiring National Park including:
- Mount Aspiring Tititea
- Bonar and Voltar Glaciers, Olivine Ice Plateau, waterfalls
- Mount Cook National Park including:
- Mt Cook (Aoraki), New Zealand’s tallest mountain
- Fox, Franz Josef and Tasman Glaciers
- Rainforest, braided rivers
Things to Bring