Fly – 25min, Walk – 3hrs, Jetboat – 30min
Experience a true New Zealand wilderness adventure. Fly, Walk, and Jet boat through New Zealand’s most spectacular Alpine environment on an adventure like no other.
Due to winter conditions during the months of June-August and minimum numbers we ask if you are looking to come on the Siberia Experience to contact us directly.
- Amongst Alpine valleys
- Over beautiful mountain lakes and waterfalls
- Past spectacular glaciers and snowcapped mountains.
- Land in a truly remote back country valley
- Across open tussock flats
- Amongst vibrant native rainforest
- Surrounded by incredible mountain vistas
- Crystal clear glacial mountain river
- The ultimate in shallow river jetboating
- Amongst native bush, pristine river valleys and ice capped mountains.
- What to bring: camera, wind proof jacket, suitable hiking footwear, snacks
- Depart from Makarora, state highway 6, 45mins north of Wanaka, 1hr 30 mins south of Haast.